Friday, January 27, 2012

One Last Day...

New place, new faces, new people, new support – that's what awaits me on Monday. It's like the first day of school again. After 4 years, I'll be leaving my account - my first work, my comfort zone. It saddens me to leave but as much as I wanted to stay, I can't. Eventually, all of us will leave since the account has reached the end of its life.

With the recent changes in the account, we know that there's a chance that this will happen. But, nobody anticipated that it will be this soon. Many have gone to another account while others left the company for good.

I'll surely miss everyone. Nothing can replace the camaraderie that has been built over the years. For my account, thank you for the knowledge and the experience. To my chat family, thank you for everything. Let's keep moving forward and remain to be best of the best. To the rest of my co-workers and friends, thank you for making my stay worthwhile. I won't name you one by one but I wish for everyone's success in their future endeavors whatever and wherever it will be. We are one hell of a team!

It is not goodbye but rather see you soon. For now, I'll enjoy being with them... for one last day.

“The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt by the heart.” - Helen Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment